FMBB 2020 World Championships
Team Leader information.
How to register for participation in the FMBB 2020 World Championship?
- Make sure that the team leader has an active “Working-Dog” account.
If not, this can be setup free via https://www.working-dog.com/ (click on registering).
- Once the account is setup, the team leader can submit a team leader request on the FMBB Caniva website (https://fmbb.caniva.com/) under the relevant discipline.
- Fill in the request correctly and send in.
- The FMBB responsible will then contact the Belgian Shepherd Club from the applicant for verfication.
- After this verification, the FMBB will activate the team leader.
- From this activation (or not accepted), an email will be send.
- Then, when you start signing up your team members, read the screen completely before you start input.
- Always provide correct data!!
- For every registration, a email will be send to the team leader, de participant and the organisation.
- If questions, contact us (email@example.com).
- Also read the regulations, these are on the Caniva site in the section documants or on the fmbb website.
- Make sure you upload copy of the pedigree, not 3, 4, 5 different files, always a single file.